OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (OSHA)
Regulations involving occupational safety and health are complex and time consuming. As an employer you are expected to know and comply with the law. The law provides no allowance for negligence or misinterpretation of the rules.
Do you maintain and revise an Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP)?
- When did you conduct your last facility inspection?
- Did that inspection fulfill the requirements under the law?
- Are you training your employees regularly?
- Do you know what topics require annual training?
- How well do you document accidents?
- Do you maintain records in compliance with the law?
Do you know what to do with the Log 200 form?
- Do you maintain a management system for Material Safety Data Sheets?
MarSafety will guide you through the occupational safety and health regulations that affect your facility...
- Developing and implementing a record management system
- Providing up-to-date training for topics required annually
- Review and assist you in designing and implementing your Injury and Illness Prevention Plan as required by regulatory law
- Observe work practices of your employees and offer suggestions to redirect unsafe practices, as needed
The law provides no allowance for negligence or misinterpretation of the rules.