Filling up a gas tank is as commonplace as pouring a cup of coffee. However, an employee filling a gas tank in the workplace becomes hazardous material handling requiring written procedures, training, recordkeeping and exposing the employer to liability.
- Are the flammable liquids at your facility stored in
accordance with local, state and federal
- Do I have runoff from washing equipment?
- Am I polluting without knowing?
- Do I submit regular updates of your Emergency
Response Plan and Inventory?
- Am I renewing permits and paying fees you no
- Do I know what is required in training
employees? When and how often is training
MarSafety offers effective solutions in managing the risks of handling hazardous materials by:
- Developing and implementing a record management system
- Reviewing permits and correspondence from
- Providing up-to-date training for emergency response
- Inspecting storage areas, handling practices,
clean-up and decontamination equipment
- Observing the availability, storage and use of
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Offering suggestions to redirect unsafe or
MarSafety's team of professionals has the knowledge and resources needed to help you cost-effectively manage the regulatory requirements of shandling hazardous materials.
Mar Safety's team of professionals have the knowledge and resources needed to help you cost-effectively manage the regulatory requirements of handling hazardous materials.