If you use pesticides in your operations, you should be concerned about employee safety and compliance with State and Federal laws. Pesticide laws and regulations exist to protect the worker, the public and the environment. Most business, however, do not have the expertise to implement a complete pesticide program.
Are you adequately managing the risks related to
pesticide use in your business?
- Do you have a current Written Training Program?
- Are you training your employees according to
- Do you maintain the required records?
- Do you submit required records to the regulating
- Are you contaminating the environment and the
Do you know what documents you need to keep
and for how long?
MarSafety will assist you in developing a complete pesticide safety program by:
Conducting visual inspection of the facility and/or
equipment to identify, report and eliminate or control
hazards that could cause accidents before they result in losses and/or violations
- Providing up-to-date training for pesticide handlers
- Developing and implementing a record management
- Observing work practices of employees to identify
and re-direct unsafe work practices